Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A New...Everything?

After a few weeks of inactivity, I figured I should take time during my Data Mining class to update my blog (my priorities are definitely in the right place...trust me). Here's a rough breakdown of what happened:

- Finished my first semester of Grad school
- Started my first semester of Grad school electives
- Became the Ward Mission Leader
- Became single
- Started paying taxes for the first time
- Got a new cell phone
- Began pursuing cell phone development education
- Took up voice lessons
- Accomplished the 100 push-up challenge
- Finished the first two books of "The Hunger Game" Trilogy and now anxiously await the third
- Agreed to a return offer to USAA for this coming summer

I guess I have a bit going on. I'll do what I can to keep you better updated this time around (and include some pictures...maybe).

2 comments:

smoore said...

we still love you. all of us. don't forget to visit 8th ward when you live down here :)

mbreck said...

Biggest accomplishment....the push-up challenge for sure. he he. Just kidding. I actually keep "forgetting" to try it. Good to have an update.