Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!

The other night I was at Uncle Ralph's talking about life while coincidentally having the life sucked out of me by mosquitoes when one of the cousins (I'm sorry I can't remember who) asked if we all had our own blogs. I thought to myself, Self, why don't you have a blog? I have only two reasons for why a blog would not be worthwhile:

1. I would forget about the blog all together

2. It would be difficult to talk about girlfriends if they knew about it

So I have two simple solutions: I won't forget and only family will know about the blog. Therefore, you'll always have insights into my life and even have access to the juicy stuff. Well, maybe not that juicy. Let's face it. I'm as juicy as a dried mango when it comes to romance.

I hope you all enjoy this feeble attempt. I miss writing weekly letters from the mission, and I just hope that there is enough excitement in my life to keep you all entertained and updated.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

This will make writing to Curtis so much easier. Don't neglect to call once in a while.