After Seven Peaks, Eli and I met up with Maddi and some of her friends for dinner. One of Maddi's friends is a cute girl named Megan. She's frm Gilbert, AZ and just got up here for summer term. She's a lot of fun, but I'm not sure what kind of a girl she really is; when I asked her about herself, she wasn't that explicit. It's kind of frusterating, but I'll just have to wait and see for myself.
After dinner, Maddi and her friends headed off to the Stadium of Fire, but being ticketless I headed back home to see what others were doing for the night.
A couple of friends were planning on sitting just outside the stadium to watch the fireworks, and I decided that would be the next best seat in the house, but I was wrong. I couldn't have asked for a better view! The fireworks exploded right on top of us and along with the up close view, the show lasted for a jam-packed 30 minutes! It was kind of funny that we were standing right next to a gas station. (Fire hazard anyone?) All in all, I had a great fourth. I just wish I could have been with the family. I called Paige when she was at the Del Mar Ward's 4th of July breakfast and it made me miss being there. So many good memories.
2 comments:
Self, great day!
Very cool! We watched the same firework show, but from 5 miles away and it was still a good show!
Post a Comment