Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Need a Faster Computer

I'm rushing today and tomorrow to get my next project milestone done before Saturday. I just got back from taking an hour break where I brought lunch to my mom and sister, and my computer doesn't want to open the files. Well, it says it's working on it, but who knows. I need a faster computer. The thing is that saying "I need a faster computer" is followed by a dozen other questions in an attempt to discover what exactly needs to be upgraded. And after eight months of intense computer training, I still don't know what I need. Any hints?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ironic. Paige wants that computer back. She hates Windows Vista. At least the lunch was good. :-)

mbreck said...

Whatever you get, get two of and just give one to me. You know you want to. Loved visiting with you and your Mom that one Sunday. You guys are the best. I am the cousin with the baby by the way.