Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bitter Sweet Ending

Last night, Megan and I had "The Talk". The Talk consists of one member of the relationship complementing the other on the great time he or she has had. Then the unavoidable and expected "but" comes in and you know where it's going. Funny thing was we were both expecting it. I knew Megan was too young and she realized that a college relationship is bigger than a high school relationship. So we cut it off.

I didn't feel any different walking away from it. In fact, I felt that the 10 days we were dating was a blessing. Before I was dating Meg, I chose to stay away from the library, which was my second home last year. However, Meg and I would meet at the top floor of the library to study together almost everyday, and I rediscovered its educational value as a great study environment that I'll continue to go to. Unanswered prayers are good.

1 comment:

Eli said...

That's rough buddy, but impressive that both of you were able to be so mature and thoughtful about it.